|Flow Rate||50-60 M3/Sec|
|Inlet Temperature||30 Deg C|
|Surface Finish||Paint Coated|
Installing an evaporative cooler is one answer for HVAC and process fluid conditioning. Such units can isolate system fluids from contaminants while eliminating heat. But a much better
choice is available. Structure a system that combines a cooling tower with a plate heat exchanger, and you''ll save money from day one. You''ll also get a system that maintains effective fluid isolation and cools HVAC or process liquids more efficiently. Couple the tower and the heat exchanger, and you also get a more efficient system that''s cheaper to run, incorporates superior stainless steel components, uses colder water (not glycol), and requires smaller components — including heat pumps — with lower horsepower. Combining a cooling tower with a Polaris heat exchanger delivers unbeatable savings at purchase and throughout a long, useful life. Make the efficient, economical choice.
Seven reasons to choose a Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers;
• Much lower purchase price and installed cost than an evaporative cooler system
• Lower horsepower for greater economy
• Colder water in system means lower operating cost
• Superior cleanability results in lower maintenance costs
• Overall system is smaller, more economical to operate
• No need for glycol, so system delivers better heat transfer, lower operating cost.